Love spells do not cause any bad side effects to the person practicing them. As long as Love spells are cast in the proper way and during the appropriate times, there are no negative side effects from using magic for Love. So many relationships have been created and /or reconciled with the help of magic love spells. As long as your intentions are good, there is no need to worry about receiving bad karma from using magic to bring your love to you. If you are using spells to end another relationship to clear the path for your relationship, even this can be done positively. As long as the other relationship is not one of “True Love” and the couple is not meant to be together, there is nothing wrong with helping to end that relationship.
Most reputable people who cast spells for other people will cast a break-up spell in this fashion so as not to interfere with the relationship if it is a “soulmate” type of relationship that is meant to happen. If, on the other hand, a person wants to bring an end to a happy relationship between a couple who seem to belong together, who love each other, and there is no reason to think that these people do not belong together, just for purely selfish reasons and use a spell to bring an end to this relationship regardless if it is meant to be, this CAN bring bad karma. If someone tries to end a relationship just because they are jealous and want to be with a member of the couple with no sign that this person should be with them, this is a negative thing and can bring negative actions. Most spell casters will not use spells in this type of situation. Not only does it cause bad karma for their client, but also themselves. The most common situation is that someone is trying to reconcile with their ex. They Love this person, but the ex has become involved with someone else.
Ways to Reduce or Remove negative side-effects
- Don’t cast a spell when you are feeling sick or unwell in general. Your energy is imbalanced and needs to focus on restoring wholeness within you first.
- Don’t cast a spell when you are having a frothy (angry, frantic, frustrated, annoyed, etc):
- Don’t cast a spell when you are intoxicated (on any substance).
- Don’t haphazardly invite in energies (discarnate, incarnate, or symbolic) you know nothing about.
- Cleanse any new or second-hand items you bring into your space.